Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bingham Loss and Davis Thromping

1st round against Bingham didn't go too well.  We lost 11-8 thanks in part of errors, missed signs, and walks.  We should've beat them for the 7 straight year but nope.  I went 1-2 with a two-run double to the right field wall and 2 walks.  I also scored a run when the pitcher balked to first base.  All-in-all it was a pretty good game personally for me, including my picture in the paper this morning (up above).


Just got done with the Davis game in the Loser's Bracket and we killed them 10-1.  We now move on to play Viewmont on Monday at UVU.  Kelt pitched complete game and I went a perfect 4-4 with 2 singles, double, triple, and 2 RBI's.  I'm now 5-6 this tournament and on-base 7-8.  Gotta love it baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment